Life in a Glasshouse: Follow Me Friday #2

The Immortal Obsessions

My photo
I'm immortally interested in cultural/literary deconstructions, feminism, anti-racism, South Korea, Supernatural, Sherlock Holmes, Hayao Miyazaki, Diana Wynne Jones, food (including but not limited to maple butter, tomatoes, and toast), fairy tales, parentheses, paper airplanes, films and books.

Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Follow Me Friday #2


This meme is hosted over at Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Each Friday, one blog is featured. This week it's Justin's Book Blog.


Q: Do you read one book at a time or do you switch back and forth between two or more?



I tend to juggle several at a time, as well as reviews. My schedule is a bit lopsided so I usually read whatever's handiest at the time, either in ebook format or paperback.

What about you?

6 comments:

  1. I read more than one book at a time too.

    It's nice to meet you. :)

    New follower. My #FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multiple books! I used to never do that but then once I started listening to audiobooks and got an e-reader it's become more and more common.

    My follow friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried and I can't do it. I get confused and since I'm already a slow reader it ends up taking twice as long for me to finish a book.

    My FF
    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower! I'm a recently converted book juggler, lol! Here is my FF if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here, I usually read two books though.
    New follower.
    My FF; http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually review one at a time because I read really fast that I only can read one book before I'm done! :) I also have a song and book blog so I have to juggle everything equally, making my schedule pretty strict and I don't have a lot of leeway. But it's still great to be able to read two at a time or more!

    New follower!
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete